We are located in the old Alexander Film Studio Building and we have some of the equipment that was used on site as well as a wonderful model of the Alexander Complex. The Alexander Film Company was founded in 1919 in Spokane, Washington and later based in Colorado Springs, Colorado. It produced films that were shown during the intermission at drive-in movie theaters. These films were a mixture of announcements and paid advertisements. The building once housed the Alexander Film Company and Alexander Aircraft, with planes lined up in a cavernous warehouse next door. Integrated into the décor are antique film projectors, pieces of old aircraft frames, black-and-white photos and a miniature replica of the surrounding 17-acre film studio campus as it existed nearly a century ago. Come check out our space and get a tour from one of our staff members.
September 14, 2017